Friday, March 13, 2009

My Top 5 Favorite Movies...

1) The Princess Bride. I know this is the most cheesy movie ever, but it is my favorite! You cannot watch this movie and not love it. It is very good if you actually watch it.

2) Pride and Prejudice. This movie is SO good. I don't know of anybody who has watched this movie and not liked it. It has such a cute storyline. This movie is almost the best movie ever made.

3) Titanic. This movie is so good. I don't know of anybody who has hated this one either. It always makes me want to cry at the very end when Jack dies for Rose...

4) Bride Wars. I know this movie hasn't come out yet, but I still love it! It is so funny. Those are the best kind of movies, funny. I can't think of this movie without cracking up everytime.

5) She's the Man. This movie is funny. One of my favorite things for movies! This movie does have a weird story line, but that is what makes it good.

Those are my Top 5 Favorite Movies.

1 comment:

Jean said...

Good job so far; your spelling is good and the post is easy to read.

It always helps to go back over your posts later -even days later- to catch things you missed before. For example, you used the word "cute" so many times that it begs a definition. What does "cute" mean to you? What does it mean to the reader? Would your reader agree with you that all these movies are cute?

Also, you mention that you don't know anyone who doesn't like these particular movies. This may be true; however, it doesn't really explain why YOU like them. Keep that in mind.

Good luck!