Wednesday, March 4, 2009

When I grow up...

When I grow up I want to be   an O.B. nurse. I will have to finish High School, and then go on to college. I would have to complete 4 years of college before I could go to Medical School. 
Admission to medical school in the United States is based mainly on GPA, MCAT score, admissions essay, interviews, and volunteering activities, along with research and leadership roles in an applicant's history (Wiikipedia). These are all the things that I would have to do to be able to get accepted to Medical School. There are more things that can effect your admission into Medical School.
I hope to get Scholarships so I can pay for Medical School. I hope to complete Medical School Quickly so I could start working as an O.B. nurse. I want to work in a small hospital. 

2 comments:

lazy much said...

this sounds like a great life plan to me but it sounds like a lonely life. Maybe tell about what kind of family you want and where you want to live though.

BoringBlogger said...

You really thought this through haven't you. That's great it means that your ready to complete your dream.